ShadowFlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowFlight Minecraft Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ac Tutorial AIRSHIP TUTORIAL!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MinerNicolas
Admin

Ac Tutorial  AIRSHIP TUTORIAL!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Ac Tutorial AIRSHIP TUTORIAL!!!    Ac Tutorial  AIRSHIP TUTORIAL!!!  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:36 pm

Welcome to my first forum post on this website. Cool
Alot of people have been asking the staff about how Auto craft (A.K.A. Ships) Work... So I have made a Post on it to help you guys out.
I will be reviewing the raiding important AutoCraft Plugin...

If you watched the video, it will show you how to make the basic airship called the Well the "Airship" ...
This is a easy to create ship that only requires wool (of any color) to make the ship soar into the sky. This ship has a moderate Speed. For now info use /ac allowed airship

The Next type is a newer type of ship. It is underthe defence catagory. It's called the Turret. This is a niftey ship because you can protect your base with it. cheers
But Take Notice: THIS SHIP DOES'NT FLY!!! To find out more info in the game about this ship use the command /ac allowed turret

If you ever want to be a spy in the sky and spy on your enemys every move, use the stealth ship! This ship is made up of glass blocks so it is hard to spot in the day/night time sky. The stealth ships speed is fast so you dont have to worry about lossing an airship chase to a regular Plain O' Airship! silent For More info On this ship in game use /ac allowed stealth

The next is called a battle Ship... You can tell from the name that this could be a great ship for raiding! And it is! It is made out of Endstone and fly Med-Fast... They can use most of the cannon weapons on ac. For more info on this raiding needed buddie use in game the command /ac allowed battle

Now This One is MY FAVORITE!!! Guess what!!!
"Who wanted to be a pirate when they were younger? Well NOW YOU CAN WITH YOUR VERY OWN..... PIRATE SHIP!!!!" ..... Ummm Ok Thank you john... (Hes My Tv comercial guy with the bad voice...) Ok So Moving on, The Pirate ship... Cool This is a cool ship made out of wood... I wont spoil too much on it. For its history and allowed blocks on the ship use the in-game command /ac allowed pirate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DONOR SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!! The DREADNOUGHT... Made out of obsidian. It is the BEST RAIDING SHIP OF THEM ALL!!! It can use ALLLLLLLLL of the ac guns. And has Great speed. And since it is made out of obsidian no one can blow it up!!! It is for donors only though... Sorry charlie... But it is so worth it to donate 6-8 dollars to get all of the cool features plus the abillity to have control over this Beast!! To find out more use the command in the game /ac allowed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The COMMANDS to control these amazing Creatures...

•/ac help to view the help file
•/ac allowed [ship type] to view what is allowed for a specific ship type
•/ac dismount to dismount a ship you are piloting
•/ac napalm to drop napalm from an autocraft ship (if enabled)
•/ac drop to drop bombs from an autocraft ship (if enabled)
•/ac fire to fire TNT from a cannon on your ship (if enabled)
•/ac torpedo to fire a torpedo from a cannon on your ship (if enabled)
•/ac info to view information about the ship your are piloting
•/ac list to view all the [ship type]'s the server has available
•/ac pilot [ship type] to pilot a ship type
•/ac turn [left/right] to turn your ship

And Some Facts...

•This plugin was started on July 28th 2011, at 7:32 PM
•By default, TNT cannons require AT LEAST 4 TNT in a dispenser.
•By default, TNT drop cannons require AT LEAST 2 TNT in a dispenser
•By default, Torpedo cannons require 1 iron and 1 diamond block
•Cannon length means the amount of iron blocks you can place behind a diepsnser (the more iron blocks, the farther the TNT will go)
•This plugin comes stocked with 6 different ship types

Thank you guys so much for your time and if you have questions on anything about Ac ships Just your question below or send me an in-mail game at /mail send MinerNicolas (Msg)
and i will respond as quickly as i can!! Very Happy Cool

I need some rest... Sleep
Back to top Go down
shadowboss2344
Owner
Owner
shadowboss2344

PostSubject: Re: Ac Tutorial AIRSHIP TUTORIAL!!!    Ac Tutorial  AIRSHIP TUTORIAL!!!  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:57 pm

Very nice job! Free Donor tiers for you!

Also:
I configured the plugin to let you have as many cannons on your ship as you want.
I might make more ships in the future.

Cheers and Hats Off to MinerNicolas!!!!
Shadow
Back to top Go down
https://shadowflight.forumotion.com
wutwut62
Admin
wutwut62

PostSubject: Re: Ac Tutorial AIRSHIP TUTORIAL!!!    Ac Tutorial  AIRSHIP TUTORIAL!!!  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:59 pm

Awesome job!
Back to top Go down
MinerNicolas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ac Tutorial AIRSHIP TUTORIAL!!!    Ac Tutorial  AIRSHIP TUTORIAL!!!  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Thank you Guys So much!! I will make more in the future.... Very Happy I just need a new topic Question What should it be?
Factions? Money? McJobs? Idk i'll think about it over-night!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ac Tutorial AIRSHIP TUTORIAL!!!    Ac Tutorial  AIRSHIP TUTORIAL!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ac Tutorial AIRSHIP TUTORIAL!!!
Page 1 of 1